Thursday, February 11, 2016

Block number 3

I completed my third block of Patchwork of the Crosses by Lucy Boston. I was going through my stash and I found a fat quarter with beautiful bouquets of tulips. I love tulips, so , I knew this was going to be the focal point of the block. After much deliberation and second guessing, I finally chose the other three fabrics for the block.  I posted it on Facebook and my friend, Jan,of featherweight quilting on etsy, showed me a picture of a block that she had made several years ago that had the same tulips! Amazing!
Because of the popularity and the sharing of my pics on the Facebook quilting groups, I decided I needed to download an app to label my pictures. The writing is in blue, Kentucky blue of course!
Now on to picking out fabrics for block number four!

No comments:

Post a Comment